Anyone may become a member! See details below.
If you are just interested in becoming a forum subscriber, you can register as a forum subscriber for FREE!
We have a very diverse membership including homebrewers, meadmakers, cidermakers, and a lot of people who just appreciate fermented and distilled beverages. Many people who become members at the Great Taste of the Midwest, simply because they want to help support the club which puts on this great beer festival. Come check us out at one of our social meetings.
Annual dues are $40 and provide the following:
- Attendance to our club functions, including Oktoberfest and holiday parties, cider pressings, and club brew-offs.
- Free entries in our homebrewing competitions and subsidized entry fees to area competitions.
- Access to club brewing ingredients, including malt, hops and yeast.
- Discounts at homebrew supply stores in Dane County.
- Access to extended website content including MHTG private forums.
- Access to the club brewery, grain mills, and library.
- Opportunity to volunteer for the Great Taste of the Midwest (as vacancy permits). Please note that membership does not provide special consideration with regards to Great Taste tickets.
If you would like to renew or join electronically, select your membership level below and complete the checkout process.
Don’t want to pay by credit card? Complete a membership form and send it along with a check to our mailing address:
PO Box 1365,
Madison, WI 53701-1365
Alternatively, you can give your payment directly to our Vice President, Paul McGuire.
Membership expires after 1 Year.
|forum subscriber (for non-members)-subscribing will cancel your membership||Free||Select|